Benefits of the Meridian Winds Rent-to-Own Plan
- Our rental program is rent-to-own: All rental payments apply towards the eventual purchase of the instrument. (For example, if the purchase price of a flute is $390 plus tax, it would require 13 payments of $30 per month to achieve ownership.)
- Your payment includes the Meridians Winds Service and Protection Agreement during the term of the rental at no additional cost
- All rental instruments are new or pre-owned. Pre-owned instruments have been completely reconditioned by our technicians and are in excellent playing condition.
- Loaner instruments are available if the the rental instrument must be left for repair during the rental period.
- We have a special offer for a free folding music stand with carrying case and music book when you pay 3 months rental in advance – a $35 value .
- All rental instruments are student models and are subject to availability.
- If your child starts out on one instrument and decides to switch to another, all rental payments made on the first instrument will be transferred to the new instrument.
- All schools that we offer rentals to are visited weekly for service and repairs.
- All instrument comes with a case, mouthpiece and the following accessories so your student will be ready to play!
- Brass instruments – oil & slide grease
- Flute – cleaning rod & polishing cloth
- Clarinet – 3 reeds, cork grease, swab
- Oboe – 1 reed, swab, cork grease
- Saxophone – 3 reeds & cork grease
- Percussion kits include the following:
- Bells Only Percussion Kit: 2.5 Octave bell set, practice pad, stand to hold bells or pad, drum sticks, bell mallets, case.
- Bells & Snare Percussion kit: 2.5 Octave bell set, practice pad, stand to hold bells or pad, drum sticks, bell mallets, snare drum, case.
- When you begin a rental contract with us, you will receive a rental period invoice. This invoice IS NOT A BILL. It reflects the total cost of the instrument. Your monthly payment of $30-$80 per month (depending on the type of instrument you are renting) will be applied to this invoice until there is a zero balance, at which point you will own the instrument, or until you return the instrument to us.
$30 per month: Flute, clarinet (plastic), trumpet, trombone, both percussion kits
$40 per month: Oboe, pre-owned wooden clarinet (with Vandoren B45 mouthpiece at director’s request)
$50 per month: Alto saxophone, single french horn, new wood clarinet (with Vandoren B45 mouthpiece at director’s request)
$60 per month: Tenor saxophone, bass clarinet, baritone/euphonium
$80 per month: Bassoon, double french horn
Schools We Service
- Abbot Elementary
- Angell Elementary
- Ann Arbor Christian
- Ann Arbor Open School
- Bach Elementary
- Belleville Middle School
- Burns Park Elementary
- Carpenter Elementary
- Clague Middle School
- Daycroft Montessori
- Dicken Elementary
- Eberwhite Elementary
- Forsyth Middle School
- Haisley Elementary
- Hebrew Day School
- Huron Valley Catholic
- Lakewood Elementary
- Lawton Elementary
- Logan Elementary
- Mitchell Elementary
- Pattengill Elementary
- Pittsfield Elementary
- Rudolph Steiner School
- Scarlett Middle School
- Slauson Middle School
- STEAM Northside
- St. Thomas
- Tappan Middle School
- Thurston Elementary
- Wines Elementary
Lansing Area Schools
- Charlotte Middle School
- Chippewa Middle School (Okemos)
- Haslett Middle School
- Hayes Middle School (Grand Ledge)
- Kinawa School (Okemos)
- Mason Middle School
- McDonald Middle School
- Williamston Middle School
- Alpena Schools
- Alcona Schools
- Fowlerville Middle School
- Hartland Farms Middle School
- Hartland Middle School
- Highlander Way Middle School (Howell)
- Hillside Middle School (Northville)
- Power Middle School (Farmington)
- Shepherd of the Lakes
- Warner Middle School (Farmington)
- West Middle School
We do not offer rentals to parents/students who attend schools that we do not regularly work with during the school year. Please call us with any questions you may have.
Click here to submit a rental request