Your personal data will only be collected and used to process any orders you place and to support your user experience while using our website. We do not store any payment information, and we do not use or sell any personal information for solicitation or advertising. For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their own personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we use this to show you products you’ve recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping, as well as for website security.
- When you purchase from us through our web store or through an order form, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, and optional account information like username and password. We use this information to send you information about your order, respond to requests about your order, calculate taxes, process payments, and process your order.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent.
- Customer information like your name, email address, IP address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support your experience on our site.
You can request that any of your personal information we have in our order archive, as well as any account you’ve made on our site, be deleted at any time. Please contact us at 517-339-7333 or email@example.com for assistance.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you, as well as for security and analytics. We do not sell our customer’s data to third parties.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing & shipping information.