Yamaha 875EXS Silver Alto Saxophone
“Improved versions of that proven classic the Custom 875, the EX saxes are the result of decades of painstaking research and trials involving some of the world’s greatest saxophonists. They feature a smooth response and a deep, refined sound full of rich colors. They also feature a solid feel with quick and nimble action, a wide dynamic range, stunning projection, and an authoritative tone with a beautifully defined total core. You will find that the depth and smoothness of their sound is simply incredible, and you will also find that these horns are very flexible, at home in any kind of music. The size and shape of the key buttons have been changed for a better ‘feel’, while the new Custom necks enhance tonal resonance and give a quicker, more comfortable response. And the saxes feature a two-point bell brace for better efficiency, so you don’t have to work as hard to sound great.”
- Custom V1 Neck: The Custom V1 alto saxophone neck is handmade and offers highly accurate intonation with an improved response.
- Octave key: The octave key has a unique ball joint design for smooth, quick action. The Custom neck receiver provides a rich, resonant sound.
- Left-hand seesaw key: The left hand seesaw key facilitates quick and comfortable technique for the left-hand pinky.
- Bell brace: The bell/body brace features two-point contact for enhanced projection and a free-blowing response.
- Adjustable Front F key: An adjustable Front F mechanism gives the player the freedom to find the optimal level of resistance in the altissimo range.
- Case: These saxes come in deluxe ultra lightweight cases which provide excellent protection. A convenient carrying strap is also included.
Nec:k Custom V1 (Hand Made)
Neck Material: French Brass
Body Material: French Brass
Bell: French Brass; One-Piece
Key Material: Yellow Brass
Key Buttons: Mother of Pearl
Finish: Silver (YAS-875EXS)
Tone Holes: Drawn
Auxiliary Keys: Front F; High F# key
Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4CM
Mouthpiece Cap: Yellow Brass; Gold Lacquer
Ligature: Yellow Brass; Gold Lacquer
Spring Type: Blue Steel Needle
Pad Type: Waterproof leather and wool felt with plastic tone boosters
Bell Decoration: Hand Engraved
Thumb Hook: Adjustable Plastic
Pivot Screw: Bullet tip design with head
Mounting: Ribbed and Flanged
Out of stock