Vibrato Saxophone: The World’s First Polycarbonate Saxophone
The new A1S III VibratoSax is made of a brand new material that is said to increase the play ability and improve the sound.
- White body with colored pads
- Can be used with any Alto mouthpiece
- Water resistant
- Comes with Vibrato gig bag, mouthpiece, neckstrap, and ligature
****IMPORTANT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- When playing this saxophone for the first time, the player may notice that it requires slightly more finger pressure than when playing a real saxophone with leather pads due to the self-sealing pads. There is a slight learning curve and the player must play this saxophone with purpose.
- Placement of the mouthpiece too far on or too far off of the neck has a dynamic effect on the play-ability of the instrument. You must find the sweet spot area for the mouthpiece you are using.
- We only have a few colors available in stock. All other colors will be custom ordered from Thailand and may take 6-8 weeks for delivery once ordered. Contact Jen at email@example.com with any questions or to have a specific color ordered.
THESE ARE PLASTIC SAXOPHONES. All parts are made of plastic, and therefore are not as sturdy as normal saxophones. They require a delicacy when handling and assembling, so as not to break the fragile plastic parts.
These are not a replacement for a traditional saxophone for students.
|Dimensions||32 x 16 x 10 in|